What are essential oils?
- Naturally occurring volatile aromatic compounds
- Found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
- Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties
- Highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy
- Used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices.
Every single oil has its own functions, so I could give a hundreds of examples... here is three examples:
- Cleanse and purify your home environment
- Add to water for a burst of flavor
- Diffuse for a revitalizing aroma.
- Supports healthy cellular function
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce appearance of skin imperfections.
- Commonly known as Tea Tree oil
- Helps reduce acne, and a natural cleanser
- May be used for allergies.
How do I use essential oils?
Essential oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing; diffusing essential oils can also cleanse and purify the air.
Essential oils can be safely applied for massage or topical benefit.
Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
That is the basics! Now... it's very important to use a trustworthy supplier, I use Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils by dōTERRA, because the oils are:
- Sourced from a global network of growers to ensure the most pure and efficacious essential oils
- Rigorously tested for standards of purity and potency
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients
- Free of harmful contaminants.
Finally, essential oils are meant to be EMPOWERING SOLUTIONS... because they:
- Provide health-conscious individuals with a safe and natural alternative
- Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications
- Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed
- One drop is all that is needed to achieve a powerful benefit.
We're wellness advocates with doterra and would be happy to consult you further and help you get the oils you need for your health...
We love essential oils because they are from nature, which establish a foundation for optimal health and improves a healthier lifestyle... there are endless ways in which they can be applied to our every day lives.
I can't tell you how good it feels investing into your health and wellbeing - it sets you up for success! I think we all desire to be the best version of ourself... after all, the world is a better place when you're able to love yourself.